- 100% Brand New
- Made of Nylon, which are wrapped with stainless steel braided
- Stainless Steel lines stop that expansion and give you a firmer more consistant pedal feel.
- Our lines have teflon inner tubes covered with stainless steel braid and a pvc plastic coating on the outside of the lines.
- The PVC coating helps prevent little rocks , debris , resist extreme weather, chemicals and abrasion for long term value from being worked into the stainless steel.
- Eliminates sponginess under heavy braking with better responses
- Replacing stock / OE rubber hoses, which possibly explode; Reduces expansion with improved braking and firmer pedal feel
- Eliminates brake "fade" while giving better mid-braking feels across the entire spectrum.
- Installation Guide Is Not Included . Professional Installation is Highly Recommended
- MODELS WITH REAR DISC BRAKE ONLY
- 1988-1991 Honda Prelude