- Made Of High Quality Aluminum Center.
- Wood Grain Trim
- Exactly the same as picture.
- Replace your old/Stock Steering Wheel. (Requires Adapter Hub)
- Improves grip , Handling and Control.
- Use it with any standard 6 Bolt Hub Adapter.
- Easy to Install.
- 100% Brand New, never been used.
- 100% Brand New in original box, never been used
- Adapter Hub has a 6-bolt pattern
- Includes Steering Wheel Adapter Hub
- Professional Installation Highly Recommended
- 100% Brand New
- Competition style quick release
- Estimated Height 2.5"
- Estimated Width 3.25"
- Made from high quality aluminum CNC
- Bolts directly steering hub and 6 bolt steering wheel
- Allows you to get in and out of the car faster and easier
- 100% Brand New Items, Never Used Or Installed
- Universal Height Adjustable Billet Aluminum Steering Wheel Extension Adapter
- CNC Machined From AL6061-T6 Billet Aluminum With An Anodized Finish
- Made By OEM Approved & ISO Certified Manufacturers With Materials That Meets Or Exceeds Strict OEM Requirements
- Direct Bolt-On Fitment With The Use Of Aftermarket HUB Adapter & Steering Wheel Setup
- Hub Spacer Moves Steering Wheel Closer To The Driver Which Enhances Driving Position Thus Better Vehicle Control
- Adjustable Center Sleeve Lengths To Suite Different Driving Positions
- Features A Dual Locking System To Apply Safety When Added - Center Column Locking Bolts & Sleeve Perch Lock
- Has 2 PCD Patterns To Fit Many Popular Aftermarket Hub Adapters, Quick Release, And Steering Wheel
- Dimensions (Adapter Height):
- Not Extended: ~1.7"
- Extended: ~3"
- * This Will Only Attach To An Aftermarket HUB Adapter & Steering Wheel Combination - Will Not Work On OEM Steering Wheels *
- No Installation Guides Are Included, We Highly Recommend To Seek Professional Installation
- There are no installation guides provided with this item, we highly recommend professional installation
- Competition style quick release will only fit 6 bolt hole steering wheel applications
- 1988-1991 Honda Civic
- 1990-1993 Acura Integra
- 1988-1991 Honda CRX