GT2871R T25 Dual Ball Bearing Turbocharger 5-Bolt Flange with Internal Wastegate
- This GT28 71R Dual Ball Bearing turbocharger assembly is designed to be used on engines displacing 1.8L-3.0L and is typically good for around 400HP.
- They are also commonly used in twin turbo applications.
- In this case those figures would be doubled 3.6L-6.0L engines up to 800HP.
- Horsepower ratings are generally meant to express the turbochargers maximum airflow capability.
- Recommended boost pressures are 7psi (.5 Bar) to 21psi (1.5 Bar) and boost pressures should not exceed 30psi (2 Bar).
- Exceeding 21psi (1.5 Bar) of boost pressure can significantly reduce a turbochargers lifespan.
- Generally speaking 14psi (1 Bar) is good for a 100% increase in horsepower from a naturally aspirated engine.
- Also factory non-turbo engines without forged internal components on high octane pump gas (91-92 octane) it is not recommended exceeding 7psi (.5 Bar) of boost.
- Doing so could result in damaging your engine.
SPECIFICS & FEATURES:
- Capable of Boosting Horsepower Significantly
- Constructed with High Quality Material: Cast Aluminum & Iron
- Dual Ball Bearing Mechanism
- Intake Inlet & Outlet: 3" & 2"
- Trim: 56
- A/R: .60
- Inducer: 53mm
- Exducer: 71mm
- Trim: 76
- A/R: .64
- Inducer: 53mm
- Exducer: 47mm
- 1x GT2871R T25 5-Bolt Flange Dual Ball Bearing Turbocharger
- 1x Internal Wastegate
- Hardware as Shown in the Picture Above
- No Installation Guides Are Included, We Highly Recommend To Seek Professional Installation
- Universal Fitment - (Recommended for 1.8L-3.0L Small Displacement Engines)