Every tuned car focuses on performance or suspension, but if you are going to race, what good are those mods if you have no control over them? You will be constantly sliding on your factory seats at the corners, or leaning in the opposite direction of the way you're turning. It is time to get a pair of racing seats. With higher leg and upper body supports you'll be comfortably seated in the perfect position at all times and in all situations with reduces of the risk from misjudging distance and losing control.
Our racing seats are easy to install and offer the reliability of stock seats. These seats are also made for using with 4, 5, or 6 point racing seat belt harnesses. Brackets are required to install aftermarket seats.
- 100% Brand New
- High-performance fully reclinable with carbon fiber look texture style, universal application
- Deep thing bolsters to keep the driver firmly placed in seat
- Strong, durable steel frame covered with comfortable injection-molded foam and woven upholstery
- Built-in seat belt harness holes
- Perfect to use with 4, 5, or 6 point seat belt harnesses
- No Installation Guides Included , Highly Recommend Professional Installation
- 1 x pair of racing seat (driver and passenger side)
- 1 x pair of sliders
- These seats only come with sliders which will not directly bolt down to your car. You will need to purchase correct brackets or fabricate rails that will allow the seats to be bolted down to your car.
- Please take correct measurement of the interior space inside your car using the provided specifications above. Some seats might rub against certain panels depending on the car these are purchased for.