- 100% brand new items, never used or installed.
- Performance front & rear lowering springs (4-piece).
- Made by OEM approved manufacturers with materials that meets or exceeds strict OEM requirements.
- Manufactured from SAE 9254 chrome silicon high-tensile steel spring wire for superior strength and balanced spring rates.
- CNC cold wounded and heat treated with industrial powder coating for maximum durability and corrosion protection.
- Lowers your vehicle's center of gravity to improve handling and response capabilities, while also providing a more aggressive look.
- Reduces squat during acceleration, body roll in corners, and excessive nose-dive under hard braking.
- Designed to be used with OEM or aftermarket struts and shocks.
- Specifications (Estimated):
- Lowering Drop Rate for TL Models: 0.6" (Front) / 0.7" (Rear)
- Lowering Drop Rate for Accord V6 Models: 1.8" (Front) / 1.5" (Rear)
- * An alignment is highly recommended after installation. *
- No installation guides are included, we highly recommend seeking professional installation.
- 2004-2008 Acura TL
- 2003-2007 Honda Accord V6