The performance exhaust system excels in every imaginable aspect. The aim is to improve the nearly perfect by giving it that certain something. This catback outstanding design and precise handcrafted work refine all facets of the exhaust sound. The most remarkable aspect is the deep sound with a clean tone at all rpm ranges, which underlines the characteristics of this catback.
The silencer is a sound restrictor , but at the same time also make it possible to shut down any vibration or drone frequencies in the interior, in order to enable an undisturbed conversation and comfortable drive.
A performance catback exhaust is designed to free up some of the power in your engine, allowing for a quicker and more efficient path for exhaust gases to escape. Not only does this allow your engine to breathe bettter, which allows it to create more power. In conclusion a performance catback exhaust system is responsible for increasing horsepower , torque , throttle response , and mpg.
Stainless Steel Catback Exhaust
- High quality SUS-304 Stainless Steel Made with Chrome Finish
- Designed for high performance as well as meeting sound level standards
- Fully Mandrel bent (not Kink bent like OEM or competitors.)
- With its deep throaty tone, it echoes its racing lineage.
- Optimize torque in the low to mid speed range
- 2.5" Full Stainless Steel Piping with 4.5" Burned Tip Exhaust Tip (come with removable silencer)
- N1 Design to Gain More Horse Power, Faster Response, Averaging 10-15 Extra HP
- Please remember to check all current exhaust rubber bushings to makes sure they are still able to be reused before installing
- Professional installation is highly recommended as there are no installation guides included with items
- 1994-2001 Acura Integra (GS-R Models Only)