- 100% brand new items, never used or installed.
- Replacement billet aluminum engine tappet cover.
- Made by OEM approved manufacturers with materials that meets or exceeds strict OEM requirements.
- Manufactured from high quality CNC-machined T-6061 billet aluminum with an anodized finish for superior strength and corrosion protection.
- Direct bolt-on item; no modifications required.
- Replaces the OEM sheet metal cover to prevent premature oil leaks due to warping and dresses up your engine bay.
- Heavy duty billet aluminum will never bend or deform like the factory stamped covers.
- Precision engineered and CNC machined for a perfect fit and leak free seal.
- Includes 1x billet tappet cover, 2x 90° degree swivel fittings, 6x stainless steel bolts, and 1x VITON gasket set.
- No installation guides are included, we highly recommend seeking professional installation.
- 1989-2002 Dodge Ram 1500 (Cummins 5.9L 6BT Diesel Engine)
- 1989-2002 Dodge Ram 2500 (Cummins 5.9L 6BT Diesel Engine)
- 1989-2002 Dodge Ram 3500 (Cummins 5.9L 6BT Diesel Engine)
** Fits models with Cummins 5.9L 12V & 24V 6BT diesel engines equipped with VE44 and P7100 injection pumps only. **
** For 1998.5-2002 Cummins engines with a VP44 injection pump, this cover will fit, but modification/grinding will be required for proper clearance or P7100 conversion. **