For B16 B18 B20 D16 H22 F20 F22 Engine Intake Manifold 70MM Throttle Body Purple
List price: $74.99
Our price: $66.99
You save: $8.00 ( 10.67 %)
- 100% brand new items, never used or installed.
- 70mm billet aluminum intake manifold throttle body assembly.
- Made by OEM approved manufacturers with materials that meets or exceeds strict OEM requirements.
- Manufactured from CNC machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum with an anodized finish for superior strength & corrosion protection.
- Direct bolt-on replacement item; no modifications required.
- Features stiffer throttle springs and sealed ball bearings for longer life span.
- Increases maximum airflow intake resulting in mid-high range horsepower and torque gains.
- * Does not include throttle position sensor, you will need to reuse current cables and sensors. *
- * Purchasing a matching intake manifold porting may be required for full potential of product's use. *
- No installation guides are included, we highly recommend seeking professional installation.
- 1990-2001 Acura Integra (GS, LS)
- 1992-2001 Acura Integra (GS-R)
- 1997-2001 Acura Integra (TYPE R)
- 1990-1999 Acura Integra (RS)
- 1990-2002 Honda Accord (DX LX EX 4-Cylinder Only)
- 1988-1991 Honda CRX
- 1993-2000 Honda Civic Coupe (DX, EX)
- 1996-2000 Honda Civic Coupe (HX)
- 1999-2000 Honda Civic Coupe (Si)
- 1992-1995 Honda Civic Hatchback (CX, DX, Si, VX)
- 1992-2000 Honda Civic Sedan (DX, EX, LX)
- 1998-2000 Honda Civic Sedan (GX)
- 1993-1997 Honda DEL Sol (S, Si)
- 1994-1997 Honda DEL Sol (VTEC)
- 1997-2001 Honda Prelude (BASE, TYPE SH)
- 1992-1996 Honda Prelude (Si)
- 1993-1996 Honda Prelude (Si VTEC)
- 1992-1994 Honda Prelude (Si 4WS)
- 2000-2005 Honda S2000 (BASE)
Applicable Engine List:
- Acura B17A1 Engine
- Acura B18A1 /B1/C1/C5 Engine
- Honda B16A2 /A3 Engine
- Honda B20B /Z Engine
- Honda D15B7 /B8/Z1 Engine
- Honda D16Y7 /Y8/Z6 Engine
- Honda F20C1 Engine
- Honda F22C1 Engine
- Honda H22A1 /A4 Engine
- Honda H23A1 Engine
** Compatible for models with manual transmissions only. **
** Please note this is exclusively compatible only for the engine codes listed above. It is best to check the engine block/head to see what engine code your car has before purchasing. **
** Some models' engines on each car may require slight modification to fit a bigger throttle body compared to the OEM factory sizing, or if there is already an aftermarket intake manifold system. **