- 100% brand new items, never used or installed.
- Rear lower control arms with solid polyurethane bushings.
- Made by OEM approved manufacturers with materials that meets or exceeds strict OEM requirements.
- Manufactured from high quality machined steel with an anodized finish for superior strength and corrosion protection.
- Bushings are made of solid polyurethane which are stronger, lasts longer, and far outperforms rubber.
- Direct bolt-on replacement item; no modifications required.
- Helps stiffen the rear-end suspension of your vehicle to provide a better steering response.
- Improves suspension, drivability, and supports better overall handling.
- * An alignment is highly recommended after installation. *
- No installation guides are included, we highly recommend seeking professional installation.
- 1979-2004 Ford Mustang
** Not compatible for 1999-2004 Cobra models with independent rear suspension (IRS). **