- 100% brand new items, never used or installed.
- Rear lower adjustable toe control arms with solid polyurethane bushings.
- Made by OEM approved manufacturers with materials that meets or exceeds strict OEM requirements.
- Manufactured from high quality machined steel alloy and T-6061 billet aluminum with an anodized finish for superior strength and corrosion protection.
- Bushings are made of solid polyurethane which are stronger, lasts longer, and far outperforms rubber.
- Direct bolt-on replacement item; no modifications required.
- Corrects suspension geometry by allowing fine tuning of toe adjustment settings by an estimated range of up to ±2° degrees for proper alignment.
- Helps stiffen the rear-end suspension of your vehicle to provide a better steering response.
- Provides your vehicle with better handling response and helps eliminate premature tire wear.
- * An alignment is highly recommended after installation. *
- No installation guides are included, we highly recommend seeking professional installation.
- 2003-2007 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8 (VIII) / 9 (IX)